Anonymous asked: (Also, dude, the "Flock of Sheep" thing desperately needs updating. Maybe a GO-style "Heaven/Hell, name, blurb" thing?)
I’m painfully aware…
But then again I have tried to cope with the backlog we still have from Christmas 2012…
I know a lot of Agents don’t use their blog on this site anymore.
And some may have changed their names, but I wouldn’t know to what…
So actually. I would be more than thankful if all Agents from Above and Below, all Horsepersons, Humans… Nephilim and Cambions… and all other entities where to Reblog or Reply or PM or Ask ..
It would greatly ease the work I have…
Preferably even with a little info about whether they are solely GO or Crossover-open or such.
Just reply with whatever info you’d like included…
I’m crossover open!
There was a fly in my room and it was pissing me off. So I killed it.
With a blow torch.
… *edges away*Tags: dr raven sable
Anonymous asked: Your Dreamselfy Azi is adorable~!!!
Oh! Well, thank you, dear. :)
Tags: askbox meme
1) My muse finds an old journal they kept in their teens (or equivalent). After reading the entire thing, they fall asleep and dream of people they once knew, both friends and enemies.
2) My muse is given a chance to go back in time and re-do one single event.
3) Every day for weeks, someone has been sneaking into my muse’s home or office and leaving a note which reads “Why did you do it?” I will write a drabble about what my muse assumes the note is about.
4) Send me a character and the word “love” or “war.” For love, I will write a romantic scene between that character and my muse. For war, I will write an argument between that character and my muse.
5) Your muse and mine meet on a battlefield.
6) My muse is in love with yours, but your muse loves another. (Feel free to also send the name of the character your muse loves.)
7) My muse has survived a great battle, but someone they love has not.
8) My muse either finds, or loses, their faith in a higher power. (Specify which.)
9) Your muse is hurt or grieving. (Specify which.) My muse will assist or comfort them.
10) A drabble about my muse’s first love.
11) A drabble about my muse’s worst enemy.
12) My muse’s first contact with a representative of another culture (or species, in an SF/F setting).
Copyright © 2012–2014